Swords and Crossbones Press Page
Swords and Crossbones Press Kit
Epic Devs, September 21, 2015
This is the Swords and Crossbones: An Epic Pirate Story press page. This is the place to find all the info you'll need to write up articles or get informed on just what Swords and Crossbones is. If you need additional information that is not provided on this page or desire any of the information on this page in a different format just let us know and we'll get it to you as soon as we can.
Developer: Epic Devs LLC
Release Date: September 30th, 2015
Platform Pages: Steam, App Store, Google Play
Price: USD/EUR 4.99
File Size: 100MB
Press Contact: email@example.com
Social: Facebook, Twitter
Epic Devs was formed by the same people that founded Bossland GmbH, the world leader in MMORPG bot creation. From bots to games; taking that same attention to detail and understanding of what it takes to create a quality product. At Epic Devs we make games that bring back the look of the 90s. Our team works from three different countries over two continents, which goes to show it's about connecting the right people to make the right games.
Swords and Crossbones: An Epic Pirate Story is a swashbuckling role playing adventure with detailed tactical combat, amazing characters, and that classic look and feel that's retro and yet fresh at the same time. Starting off as a mere bodyguard when the body you're guarding is kidnapped by the most feared pirate on the seas, Duke A. Blizzardo. An epic quest begins involving getting together a crew, exploring the oceans, uncovering ancient lost secrets, and lots and lots of fighting!
It sounds simple, but the Ten Pirate Lords, an over zealous iron jawed military commander, and more crazy deranged animals than you can shake a cutlass at don't plan to make it easy. That's okay! You'll be gathering up buccaneers and scalawags to join your side while also building up your pirate base to help you take on any challenge that comes your way. If you're a fan of thoughtful turn based combat, economy based building, crazy parrots, high seas adventure, lots and lots of treasure, and a quest about friendship, humor, and heart... Swords and Crossbones might be the game for you.
- Tactical combat! A well crafted turn based tactical RPG full of nuance and depth!
- Upkeep your pirate island! Build and expand, even turn it into a tourist attraction to rake in the dough!
- Sail the ocean! With over a dozen islands to explore, there's a lot to see, and to fight, there's monsters, treasures, and more!
- The Antipodal Archipelago! The island chain you'll pirate in is a strange place, the frozen waters to the north and the volcanic seas to the south have their own mysteries to be discovered!
- Daring battles! Defeat the ten pirate lords of the archipelago and stop their terrible reigns of terror!
- A customizable crew! Gather up miscreants and scalawags, each with their own set of skills and abilities to help you on your quest!
- A grand adventure! Discover the lost treasure of the Cenote, go on daring rescue missions, and battle interesting enemies and fauna, such as zombies, parrots, monkeys, royal soldiers, and more!
Sound and Music
Matthew Ritter – Lead Writer
James Suredez – Additional Writing